Friday, June 27, 2008

In the Air!

All day I have been thinking...they are still flying!!
They are scheduled to land in Washington D.C. at 7:55 a.m., they are going to be waiting until 5:25 p.m. to get on their flight to Minneapolis. The plan is that they will call me in the morning and they would love to get on an earlier flight....not sure if possible.
They are scheduled to land at 7:10 p.m. Lindbergh Airport, Northwest Airlines flight 1263. I know of a few of you who are wanting to come down...that is great....feel free to come down. I will post tomorrow if they get an earlier flight.

Today we spent our morning at the dr. Syfah did not get great news, the place where the foot is broken is not ideal, and can take a long time to heal. He is is a cam-walker boot up to his knee, and is not allowed to put any weight on it for minimum of three weeks, then we will recheck and x-ray. The dr. broke the news to him that he will not be able to go to Camp Nathaneal in 3 weeks..he is bummed out as he was going to go with his cousin.
I also had Shelby in today, last night at basketball camp she rolled her ankle and stretched the tendon that runs from the ankle up into the leg....she is miserable and is in an air splint. When we saw our family practice dr. today, she just smiled. I have decided that no one is going to do anything for the next 24 hours.....except help me clean:)
Actually, Syfah and Shelby folded laundry today, Morgan mowed and cleaned her room...Good thing! Corbin helped with bathrooms, Seble did kitchen and baked cookies, I vacuumed and kept the laundry going...overall we accomplished a lot today....good to keep busy!

Anxiously waiting for our new Son, Brother and Dad!!!Yeah!

1 comment:

Matthew and Amanda said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy your family will finally be together. You've waited a long time. Praying the remaining travel goes smoothly!
Amanda