Monday, June 30, 2008

FAMILY

All is well! We had a day of relaxing and we then went to the movie Wall-e, the consensus was, "it was a sleeper!" I said maybe because we were all tired, Araya did seem to enjoy his first movie theatre experience though! Araya is loving games...go fish, uno, gameboy, wii. Last night he was exhausted and slept 11 hours. Was not quite sure today where dad was...I am still not sure if he understands that Troy has a job and leaves during the day. Troy called and talked to him...that put a smile on his face:)

I remember when Syfah and Seble joined our family. The kids were still in school and Troy had to work that Monday. There I was on my own, with two new kids who had only known me for 1 day, spoke little English and were scared...those were good days of bonding for us. Araya has plenty of helpers (siblings) wanting to be with him. I am going to take him into town with me today.

Araya's first horse ride...he liked it!



BROTHER TIME!

2 comments:

Matthew and Amanda said...

Your family looks fantastic! I hope the rest of this summer brings great family bonding time!

Amanda

MandyG said...

hey Jody,
I just had to say I am so happy for you guys. I was reading your blog daily to see when they would arrive back. We are thrilled for you and will keep you in our prayers during this transition time. And happy belated birthday to Morgan :)
love
Mandy